We take pride to contribute towards protection of our environment. VGS buildings optimize energy efficiency, generate less waste and provide healthier spaces for occupants as compared to conventional steel buildings.
Our buildings made from Steel are Green, as the design and construction material used significantly reduces or eliminates the negative impact of buildings on the environment and its occupants.
Our buildings are 100% steel which is recyclable up to 90%.
Importance of Green Buildings
The growth and development of our communities has a large impact on our natural environment. The manufacturing, design, construction, and operation of the buildings in which we live and work are responsible for the consumption of many of our natural resources.
- Enhance and protect biodiversity and ecosystems
- Improve air and water quality
- Reduce waste streams
- Conserve and restore natural resources
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve occupant productivity
- Enhance asset value and profits
- Optimize life-cycle economic performance
- Enhance occupant health and comfort
- Improve indoor air quality
- Minimize strain on local utility infrastructure
- Improve overall quality of life